Mr. Schultz practices in the areas of complex business litigation, receivership and securities litigation, real property litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and appeals. Mr. Schultz was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2015 and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to joining Damian & Valori LLP, Mr. Schultz clerked for the Honorable Milton Hirsch of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Mr. Schultz is a member of the Business Law Section and the Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar. He is also a member of the Dade County Bar Association.
Mr. Schultz received his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law (J.D. 2015) and was vice president of the Cardozo Law Society.
Before attending law school, Mr. Schultz graduated with honors from the University of Central Florida, where he was a member of The Burnet Honors College Congress.
Profile At A Glance
- Complex Business Litigation
- Receivership and Securities Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Real Property Litigation
- The Florida Bar, 2015
- Business Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- B.A., with honors, University of Central Florida, 2012