Mr. Romero practices in the areas of complex business litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, real property litigation, employment law, and receivership & securities litigation. Mr. Romero is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice before the United States District & Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida.
Prior to joining Damian & Valori LLP, Mr. Romero represented financial institutions and loan servicers in consumer financial litigation matters at trial and on appeal, in both State and Federal court. Mr. Romero also served as a law clerk to Judge Jose M. Rodriguez and John W. Thornton in the Complex Business Litigation Division of Florida’s Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court.
Mr. Romero graduated from Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law in 2013, where he earned the Best Brief Award in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, the CALI Award for Excellence for earning the highest grade in Sales- UCC Art. II, and served as the President of the Latino Law Student Association. He also earned his B.A. in Political Science from Florida International University and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Complex Business Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Real Property Litigation
- Employment Law
- Receivership & Securities Litigation
- The Florida Bar (2013)
- United States District & Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida
- Florida Bar – Business Law Section
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Co-Chair: Young Alumni Steering Committee – Indiana University Maurer School of Law – South Florida Chapter
- Best Brief Award in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition
- CALI Award for Excellence
- Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law in 2013
- Florida International University, B.A. in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude