A Florida federal judge on Friday approved a $3.1 million settlement for the mother of a child born with brain damage due to allegedly negligent prenatal care at a federally funded health clinic. Melissa Damian Visconti is the appellate counsel and trial support for the plaintiff in this Federal Tort Claims Act case.
- Markenson Pierre joins Damian & Valori | Culmo Trial Attorneys as a Associate Attorney
- DV Culmo Attorneys recognized in South Florida Legal Guide 2021
- Partner Melanie E. Damian recognized by Daily Business Review’s Legal Awards
- WPLG Local News 10: Partner, Tom Culmo, speak to Channel 10 about RV Park in Florida City
- Employer Considerations in the Changing Landscape of COVID-19