Manny Ferro will work alongside DVC attorneys and senior partners on complex business litigation, and receiverships.
Ferro graduated cum laude from the University of Miami (UM) School of Law with a Juris Doctor this past May 2020. A Harvey T. Reid Scholar and CALI award in Civil Procedure recipient, he has served as a legal intern with the Children & Youth Law Clinic, which represents foster youth in dependency and other civil legal matters.
Ferro was also a senator in the Student Bar Association and a member of the InterAmerican Law Review, Bar & Gavel, and the Hispanic Law Students Association. Prior to joining DVLLP, he served as a clerk for the firm. Ferro has a bachelor’s degree in Economics and a master’s in Business Administration from Tulane University. His hobbies include cooking, exercising, and training his dog.
Profile at a Glance
- Complex Business Litigation
- Not yet admitted to the bar
- Miami-Dade Justice Association: Past President
- Florida Justice Association: Former Board of Director
- Mercer University College of Law Alumni Association: Board Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- American Justice Association: Product Liability Section, Business Tort Section, Leadership Forum
- Dade County Bar Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- Florida Bar Advanced Trial Advocacy Program, Faculty Member
- Harvey T. Reid Scholar
- CALI Award in Civil Procedure
- University of Miami (UM) School of Law, J.D. 2020
- Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business, M.B.A., 2016
- Tulane University, Bachelors Degree, Economics, 2015