Mr. Leonardis' practice areas include complex commercial and business litigation, labor & employment, real property litigation, contracts, business torts, shareholder disputes, and injunctions in federal and state courts across the state of Florida and primarily within the counties of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade.
Prior to joining Damian & Valori LLP, Mr. Leonardis was a law clerk for the honorable Judge Thomas M. Lynch IV at the 17th Judicial Circuit Civil Court of Florida and he volunteered as a legal intern at Legal Aid Service of Broward County.
Mr. Leonardis is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar, the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar and the Dade County Bar Association.
Mr. Leonardis graduated on the Dean’s List with a Juris Doctor degree in 2017 from the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University (NSU Law). At NSU Law, Mr. Leonardis was the Vice President of the NSU Law Association of Business Law Students (ABLS) and a co-founder of NSU Law’s Entrepreneur Simulator event. Mr. Leonardis graduated from Rollins College in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts & Sciences degree after majoring in International Business and minoring in Spanish.
Profile At A Glance
- Complex Commercial and Business Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Real Property Litigation
- Business Torts
- Shareholder Disputes
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law - J.D., Dean’s List, 2017
- Rollins College - Bachelor of Arts & Sciences Degree, International Business, 2011
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association