The following opinion piece by our Partner, Kenneth Dante Murena, published by the Daily Business Review covers the genesis of the new Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act in Florida. He spearheaded a four-year effort to enact the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act in Florida.
- Nick Palomino joins Damian & Valori |Culmo Trial Attorneys
- Damian & Valori, LLP | Culmo Trial Attorneys partners and attorneys named to Florida Super Lawyers for 16th Year in a Row
- Managing Partner, Peter F. Valori, named Chair of the Florida Bar Business Law Section Legislation Committee
- Partner, Tom Culmo, recognized with the President’s Award by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Connor Healey joins Damian & Valori |Culmo Trial Attorneys as an Associate Attorney