All 6 partners and 3 attorneys at Damian & Valori, LLP | Culmo Trial Attorneys have been selected for inclusion to The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 and 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
The selections and recognitions include:
- Melanie E. Damian selected for Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation and Securities Litigation.
- Peter F. Valori selected for Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment Litigation.
- Thomas Culmo selected for Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation.
- Russell Landy selected for Commercial Litigation, and Employment Law. This was the first time he was recognized by Best Lawyers.
- Kenneth Dante Murena selected for Bankruptcy Litigation.
- Allison J. Leonard selected for Commercial Litigation. This was the first time she was recognized by Best Lawyers.
- Melissa Damian Visconti selected for Appellate Practice work. This was the first time she was recognized by Best Lawyers.
- Patricia M. Baloyra selected for Land Use and Zoning Law.
- Markenson Pierre selected as the 2022 Best Lawyers Ones to Watch in Commercial Litigation. This was the first time he was recognized by Best Lawyers.
Lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America publication are selected by their peers through a nomination and peer review process. For the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 9 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in the inclusion of approximately 5% of practicing lawyers in the United States.
DVC attorneys have been named Best Lawyers for several years in a row and have also been recognized by Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite since 2005, are among the “Super lawyers” in Florida Super Lawyers since 2006, are included in the South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyers, and received the South Florida Business Journal’s Key Partners Awards.