Attorney Markenson Pierre practices in the areas of complex business litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, and product defect. Mr. Pierre is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to Damian & Valori, LLP | Culmo Trial Attorneys, Mr. Pierre worked at a national law firm in Fort Lauderdale handling matters involving automobile liability, premises liability, and product liability.
Mr. Pierre has additional entrepreneurial experience in the athlete representation field. He is the founder of Muck Sports Representation, a boutique sports agency that focuses on representing football athletes in draft preparation and contract negotiation.
Mr. Pierre graduated from The United States Military Academy at West Point and served as a Logistics Officer on active duty in the U.S. Army where he completed one combat tour in Iraq. His military awards include the Meritorious Service Medal and the Army Commendation Medal. Following his time on active duty, Mr. Pierre received his law degree from The University of Alabama School of Law.
Mr. Pierre is fluent in Creole. He is a member of the Broward County Bar Association and the Haitian Lawyers Association.
Profile at a Glance
- Complex Business Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Receivership and Securities Litigation,
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- The Florida Bar
- The U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle & Northern Districts of Florida
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Broward County Bar Association
- Haitian Lawyers Association
- Daily Business Review – ‘Pin-Pon’ Case Highlights Attacking a Civil Remedy Notice in Bad Faith Litigation (November 17, 2020)
- United States Military Academy at West Point, BS
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- NFLPA Contract Advisor