Melanie Damian was a guest speaker at the Florida Bar Business Law Section Bankruptcy/UCC Committee that took place on Thursday, January 28th. Ms. Damian participated in an informative panel discussion surveying recent updates to to Eleventh Circuit jurisprudence concerning receiverships, in addition to NAFER updates. The panel also touched on the receivership business outlook for 2016 and covered the differences between state and federal receiverships, among other emerging issues. The meeting took place at the Hilton Orlando in Lake Mizell.
- Nick Palomino joins Damian & Valori |Culmo Trial Attorneys
- Damian & Valori, LLP | Culmo Trial Attorneys partners and attorneys named to Florida Super Lawyers for 16th Year in a Row
- Managing Partner, Peter F. Valori, named Chair of the Florida Bar Business Law Section Legislation Committee
- Partner, Tom Culmo, recognized with the President’s Award by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Connor Healey joins Damian & Valori |Culmo Trial Attorneys as an Associate Attorney