Melanie Damian was a guest speaker at the Florida Bar Business Law Section Bankruptcy/UCC Committee that took place on Thursday, January 28th. Ms. Damian participated in an informative panel discussion surveying recent updates to to Eleventh Circuit jurisprudence concerning receiverships, in addition to NAFER updates. The panel also touched on the receivership business outlook for 2016 and covered the differences between state and federal receiverships, among other emerging issues. The meeting took place at the Hilton Orlando in Lake Mizell.
- Meet the Team: Lisa Fazzah-Diaz
- Markenson Pierre joins Damian & Valori | Culmo Trial Attorneys as a Associate Attorney
- DV Culmo Attorneys recognized in South Florida Legal Guide 2021
- Partner Melanie E. Damian recognized by Daily Business Review’s Legal Awards
- WPLG Local News 10: Partner, Tom Culmo, speak to Channel 10 about RV Park in Florida City