Melanie E. Damian will be a featured panelist at the “Pathways to the Bench Series Part II: Demystifying the State Court Appointment and Election Processes” seminar hosted by the Florida Association For Women Lawyers (FAWL) Miami-Dade Chapter. The panel discussion and luncheon will take place on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP. Ms. Damian, along with other experienced panelists will discuss the Judicial Nominating Commission’s considerations and how to successfully navigate the appointment and election process. $25 per person. Lunch will be served. Members only.
- Meet the Team: Lisa Fazzah-Diaz
- Markenson Pierre joins Damian & Valori | Culmo Trial Attorneys as a Associate Attorney
- DV Culmo Attorneys recognized in South Florida Legal Guide 2021
- Partner Melanie E. Damian recognized by Daily Business Review’s Legal Awards
- WPLG Local News 10: Partner, Tom Culmo, speak to Channel 10 about RV Park in Florida City