Partner, Tom Culmo, was recognized with the National Board of Trial Advocacy President’s Award. Tom was recognized for his contributions to the legal profession through you work over three decades of advocating for victims of negligent conduct and especially defective products. The National Board of Trial Advocacy is a exclusive certification organization that recognizes and promote excellence in legal advocacy through a national program certifying specialists predicated on high standards of demonstrated competence and integrity. Only a select few trial lawyers are certified through their program.
- Damian & Valori, LLP | Culmo Trial Attorneys partners and attorneys named to Florida Super Lawyers for 16th Year in a Row
- Managing Partner, Peter F. Valori, named Chair of the Florida Bar Business Law Section Legislation Committee
- Partner, Tom Culmo, recognized with the President’s Award by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Connor Healey joins Damian & Valori |Culmo Trial Attorneys as an Associate Attorney
- Meet our Team: Vladimir Suarez